A bike tour around the valley of Zakynthos
Cycling is an experience that everyone can do. In Zakyntos there are many secret paths that you can take. Cycle through vineyards, flowers, villages, olive trees and explore the a liitle bit of nature.
Tips for cycling:
- Start your cycle journey early in the morning.
- Start the trail from Zakynthos town so that around mid day to be near the Skopos mountain where there are many trees and plenty of shade.
- Protetect your head by wearing a healmet while cycling
- Gret a proper bike fit. Having your bike set up to fit your body will make riding much easier, more efficient and cause you much less pain and soreness during and after the ride.
- Do not ride with headphones on.It can be extremely dangerous if you don't hear an emergency vehicle or other commotions behind you or off to the side. If you have to have music, get a small clip-on radio with a speaker that you can attach to your jersey.