Experience the agricultural Zakynthian way of life
"Amplelostrates Farm" is located in the mountains of Zakynthos near to the village of Koiliomenos. The visitors of the farm can participate in a variety of activities that aim to offer the experience of the authentic culture and life of the agricultural Zakynthos. The joyful family of the farm are the guides of the following activities.
- horse riding or trekking on forest trails full of sights (optional guide)
- breakfast or meal, made out of exclusively local biological products
- visits to vineyards of local varieties and wine tastings from local wine producers
- boat tour of the west coast line of the island
- visits to a local painting, jewellery and weaving work-shop.
Furthermore, you can buy local products from the women`s Cooperative in Koiliomeno called ``Oi Melissiotisses``
- participation in farming activities, such as harvest of vineyards and picking olives
- participation in the production of agricultural and farming products such as wine making, cheese and bread making